CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

happy birthday to my best best best friend in the world :]


You and me baby we're stuck like glue
You do that thing that makes me laugh
And just like that
There you go making my heart beat again
You and me together, say, it's all I wanna do
U're the one who makes me laugh
When you know i'm about to cry
U know my favourite thing
And you tell bout your dreams
U're the best friend i've been looking for
The perfect one for me
U're the apple to my pie
U're the straw to my berry
U're the peanut butter to my jelly

 NURUL IZZATI MOHD. ZOHADI
HAPPY BELATED BELATED BELATED BELATED BELATED BIRTHDAY DEAR >-<
 
 NUR AFIQAH NABILAH MUSA
HAPPY BELATED BELATED BELATED BIRTHDAY HONEY :)
 
ZUHAINEE IKMAL ZAID
HAPPY BELATED BELATED BIRTHDAY DARLSS ;] 

I want to give something to you three as a gift :DD
want to know ?
let me show you ;p
TADAAAA~
 wanna some ? opss . sorry . not enough for you laa dear . i'm so sorry . bhaha .